Bitte helfen Sie mir über die richtige Dimensionierung in NeilPryde Neoprenanzüge

• Hallo,

I have been both windsurfing and kiteboarding for couple of years. Kiteboarding is my primary watersports compared to windsurfing, wakeboarding, scuba diving and rafting and as a beginner durability is one of my main concern as well as heat isolation for windchill. I would like to ask advantages of shin guards available in zealot and their robustness for beginners? Do you think whether it's a significantly necessary feature for a new kiteboarder?

I’m planning to buy 5/4/3 or 4/3 full wetsuits in thickness. NPX Zealot, Neil Pryde 5000, NP Elite, NPX Assassin and Neil Pryde 3000 are my main candidates.

The most important criteria in choosing wetsuit is proper sizing and snug fitting for me. As you know, so the better the wetsuit fits, less cold water will get in and the warmer we will be. Every time i fall, wipe out, duck dive the pressure of water will try to push it into my comfy warm wettie and this is how i get cold.

When considering the size chart, my body measurements as below match with Small Tall size(94) of Neil Pryde that only available in Neil Pryde 3000 series and NPX assassin.

Yet, i have not figure it out why Neil Pryde does not produce ST size in the upper category of wetsuits like Elite, Edge, 5k, Zealot where as it does produce all other transition sizes like MT,LT,XLT, etc.

As for available sizes, I had chance to demo Neil Pryde 3000 and 2000 series in Small size, 3000 series feels bigger and more stretchy but not comfortable enough in the crotch part. I think my torso length is some where between M and L. I don’t have chance to try M and ST sizes not available in stocks of local shop near to me.

I would rather buy Elite, Zealot or 5k series than 3k and Assassin due to their more advanced features.

Which size would you go for if you were me?

Do you think those models' neoprene and seam are more stretchier than 3k series I demoed that would make small size tolarable in terms of comfort of crotch part.

Do you think that their neo is stretchy enough to shrink that there would be no significant gap in chest, waist and especially at back in kidney area, if i go for Medium size.

Your opinion counts for me, please feel free to share it. Thanks in advance…

Cheers,

Sinan

Height 180 cm
    Weight 63 kgs
    Crotch-ankle 73 cm
    neckbase-crotch 73 cm
    midneck-wrist 76 cm
    chest 91 cm
    waist 74 cm
    hips 90 cm
    head 57.5 cm
    neck 36.5 cm

• Hi,
    I just replaced my old NP 5000 by a new one from 2012. While the old one was Size 94, I now bought 98 and it fits fine (70 kg, 182).
    The neoprene is stretchier than that of the old one (reason may be the age of the old one). Compared to the 3K the 5K series has another (better) type of top sealing by pulling a piece of neoprene over the head.
    cheers,
    Friedhelm