Tuning von Slalom XL boards

• Just to be used as a reference being aware of the large span of personal preferences:

I wonder what you consider to be the best trim on the iSonic 133 or slalom XL boards in general in normal 10-16 knots conditions paired with sail of approx 9 sqm?

Boom height ?
    Harness lines length?
    Mast track position?

Thanks !

• I think boomheight is something personal. Of course you have to set your boom a bit higher while surfing on a 80cm board compared to surf surf the same sail on a 65cm board, but at the end you have to feel comfortable.

Harnesslines length is something interesting. I think it depends a bit on your weight. For my big sails I use Variolines with a maximum length of 28". I try to surf them with the full length as soon as possible. With my weight (75kg) I am powered with a 9.0 around 13-14knots so I set the lines on the maximum length if the windspeed don't drop under 12knots.

On my Manta 74 I surf the mast far back to get the board flying. In my opinion in lowwind conditions the most important point is to get the board flying, especially in 10-16 knots control shouldn't be the problem. Of course the exact position depends on the board and the sail!